Knights Party Press Release: Dec. 4. 2023

America, bursting at the seams! On Thursday, November 30th., The Washington Examiner published this headline, “Record 50 million immigrants in USspiked by illegal surge under Biden.”

The foreign-born population of citizens in America has reached nearly 50 million, or 15% of the country’s total population — both record highs.

According to the U.S. Census Bureau, the surge has come faster than expected, and during the U.S.-Mexico border crisis sparked by President Joe Biden’s liberal policies.

The immigrant population was not expected to hit 15% until 2033, according to a new analysis from the Center for Immigration Studies.

What’s more, the numbers are likely much higher because the “Current Population Survey” of foreign-born residents doesn’t account for those who slipped in unseen.

“More than half (2.5 million) of the 4.5 million increase in the foreign-born population since January 2021 is likely due to illegal immigration. If adjusted for those missed by the survey, the increase would be larger,” the blockbuster report written by CIS Research Director Steven Camarota and CIS Demographer Karen Zeigler said.

” I wonder if I’m still considered a ‘Conspiracy Theorist’ over my saying that White people are being genocided from our country?”, said Thomas Robb, the National Director of the Knights Party of the Ku Klux Klan, centrally based in Harrison, Arkansas. “If these statistics don’t open some eyes and drop some jaws, I don’t know what it will take. As of right now, since Joe Biden took office, our non-white population of illegal immigrants has skyrocketed to 15% of our population! Add in our 13% of blacks, and that totals 28% of our population is non-white. I don’t have the numbers in front of me, but add in all the other different non-whites in America, and we as White citizens can see we are dwindling fast. We’ve hit a record that should’ve been hit 10 years from now! If this rate keeps up, White Americans will be the minority in under 10 years. We as Whites have a long, hard fight in keeping our country both White, and Christian, and the longer everyone waits for someone else to do something, the harder and longer our fight will be. If you are a White Christian in America, the time to stand up is now. Go to our website found at www.kkknationaloffice and see what the Knights Party is all about. If you don’t want to join, at least contribute financially. We’ve been fighting this fight since 1956, and I can tell you, freedom isn’t free.”